top of page
Federal student scholarship background.jpg

Federal Student Aid

*To avail of the grants below (Pell Grant, TEACH Grant, FSEOG, Federal Work Study), a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed. Visit to apply or click HERE.


Is a federally funded program for students with financial needs and is usually the first source of assistance to the students. Generally, Pell Grant awards are given to undergraduate students pursuing an associate or bachelor's degree. The amount of money you are awarded will depend on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), cost of attendance, whether you are a full-time or part-time student, and whether you attend school for a full academic year or less. For more information, visit or click HERE.

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant

Through the College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007, Congress created the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program that provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students who intend to teach in a public or private elementary or secondary school that serves students from low-income families. For more information, click HERE.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant

Is a federally funded program that provides grants to undergraduates who demonstrate exceptional financial need. This aid is intended to supplement the Pell Grant. Awards are made on a limited basis to students with exceptional financial need and usually range between $200 and $400 per year. For more information, click HERE.

Federal Work Study

Is a program designed for students enrolled at full-time  and who demonstrate financial need. Your total award depends on your cost of attendance, your level of need and the funding level of the school. Job placement is done through the Career Services under the auspices of the Learning Support Services.

Military Educational Benefits

The college is approved for veteran's benefits. A wide range of educational benefits is available to those who have served in the U.S. military, and some of these benefits may be extended to their dependents. Veterans must comply with established Office of Admissions and Records and Financial Aid Office policies in order to receive benefits, and must meet established standards of academic progress. For more information on how to apply, contact the Financial Aid Office at (670) 237-6791 to 6794 or you may visit their website by clicking HERE.

bottom of page